To achieve its target of making the Arctic a safer place for small craft mariners, we in SMACS need inputs from all stakeholders with an interest in small craft safety and survival in the Arctic:
- Native Arctic small craft mariners in the fishing, commercial, tourism and leisure sectors
- Native Arctic small craft mariners who use small craft as part of their way of life
- Small craft mariners from any location planning to visit the Arctic regions for fishing, commercial, tourism or leisure purposes
- Maritime training providers
- Search and rescue personnel
- Mariners representative organisations
- Maritime policy makers
- Providers of maritime safety and survival equipment
The inputs you provide will help to shape the content and structure of the SMACS Training Course so that it is of maximum benefit to Arctic mariners.
You can provide your inputs by completing the SMACS online survey:
If you would like to arrange to talk to a SMACS representative directly, please click here.